Saturday, April 28, 2012

Checking out the new Blogger

Oooh Blogger has a new interface.  When did this happen?  I'm testing it out now, was really fed up with the old Blogger.

So how's everyone been?  I see from my stats that there are still visits to this blog, who's actually visiting?  Been almost a year since my last post.  I've posted some old comments, sorry for not doing it any earlier, I just couldn't be bothered for a time to even go on Blogger, it's just how it is, go google "How Facebook killed the Blogger" to understand this phenomenon.  There was someone who asked me about my Seoul ski trip, which provider I used, sorry, I don't have that information anymore.

Okay, so far this is going real smoothly.  I'm liking the new Blogger, haven't uploaded any photos yet so we'll see.

Let's get this started, I've got tonnes to update.  Maybe...:D

***********************

Okay, the verdict's in, I just posted a video (next post) and the process was FAST!  This is the blogging experience I've been waiting for.  It's a good thing I was too lazy to move to Wordpress, thanks Tsulin for discouraging me.

No comments: