Saturday, November 06, 2010

My teenager thru the years: 2002

Taken between the time Brian was 4.25 years and 5 years old.

Early 2002. Wonder what happened to all my giraffe soft-toys...


We were going for an Act 3 performance about a new sibling in the house. Well, I think it was Act 3...not that sure.


When Sean was about a week old, soooo borrrring.


Brian still waiting for his little brother to be his playmate.


Brian turns 5 and is the only one able to make Sean smile, by just being there.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice memories to see the dramatic transformation of a child. Brian looked super cute when he was young... I also missed my gal's younger looks when I looked at her old photos. Lack in proportion but very cute.


qx

Lilian said...

Thanks QX...they're so cute when they're small, aren't they? With their stubby legs, chubby hands, smooth skin, nice smell...then when they turn into teenagers, aiyohhh hahaha, stinky!

mun said...

Baby Sean looks like he is giggling in the last photo. Brian really has grown so much - reading through your teenager series posts.

Lilian said...

Yeah Mun, Sean is happiest when his korkor is with him. Brian needed only to jump and Sean would chuckle and laugh like it's the funniest thing in the world. We do all kinds of funny things and he only looked at us or at most gave a bemused smile.

Wait till u see how Brian looks now!

Tsu Lin + + said...

Eh the last photo of Brian, he looks ALOT like you (and also a little like Rojak Rendezvous's daughter N - hehe.. ). I love this series.. keep 'em coming!

Lilian said...

haha, do I look like that?? I love N's look, sooooo gorgeous!