Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My precious

At 8pm, I was lying in Sean's bed, hugging and kissing him as he tried to sleep. After having a short chat about school and stuff, I smothered him with more kisses while telling him how precious he was. As usual, he said, "You are more precious than I am."

I replied, "No, you are much more precious..." This went on a couple more times and then...

...he suddenly stood on the bed, and looking down at me said, "This is how much more precious you are than I am...If I were a stinky, dirty, black, rubbish bin, you'd be a diamond."

Sweet dreams baby boy :)

9 comments:

Suji said...

You have such a generous child :)

Lilian said...

Thanks Suji :) At this age, they are still adorable, aren't they? haha.

elan said...

awwww....how sweet! It makes it all worth it doesn't it?

elan

monlim said...

He's got the gift of the gab, this one!! Very sweet :)

Lilian said...

Thanks HL & Mon, I know your No2s are the same :) Very manja.

Babypowder said...

Awwwwwwww... win already lor..

Haha.. how do you beat that?!!

Lilian said...

Hee hee this one let him win la. If talk about who is worse, I'm sure I can think up nastier comparisons than he can :)

Anonymous said...

He is so sweeeet lah!

Chris

Lilian said...

:) Thanks.