Sunday, July 18, 2010

So here's the plan...

I have tonnes of stuff to update, probably from March (Tokyo hols) onwards, including our experience during the red shirt riots. I can't not journal that, I mean, it was my first curfew in all my 40 and a bit years here on earth. There're also updates on the boys that some friends have been asking about. For those who are on Facebook with me, much of what I'll be posting will be old news, cos I'm cheating by using my FB status updates to guide me, but maybe with accompanying pictures, the posts won't seem that stale.

Well, at least that's the plan lah :) Remains to be seen if can be executed :P Anyway, watch out for a less dead blog here in the near future. But for now, I gotta go, we have 4 guests from KL staying with us and 2 of them are headed for a Thai massage with me now.

Backposts here, here, here and here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lilian
I hope you keep your plan! You have gone all quiet for so long and I thought something happened to you. Ok, go enjoy your massage 1st!

LL

Lilian said...

Hi LL :) Glad to see someone's still checking in! Hope all is well with you too in wet Singapore.

monlim said...

Yay, you're back! (sort of...) Want to see all the lovely photos you must have collected lah, waiting eagerly!!

Lilian said...

Yo Mon, how you do it ah? :P

Elan said...

Hooray! you're back. I hope to read lots and lots of lovely posts!
elan

Anonymous said...

Hi, glad to see you back! I have two little boys myself (3 and 6) and I love reading about your two boys. Kinda gives me a longer term perspective. :)

iris

Lilian said...

Hehe thanks Elan :)

Hey Iris, 3 and 6 eh? Cute age. Enjoy them every second, before you know it...sigh...