Sunday, March 21, 2010

Goodbye Moscow

We have already left Moscow. Our last day there was on the 19th, that's two days ago. We spent a day in Singapore and this morning, flew to Tokyo for a short holiday. The boys' school emphasises on steps to help when in transition from one school to another. I think the holiday takes their minds (especially Brian's) off the people they will miss and the life they had in Moscow.

Here is Sean with his assistant teacher Ms Olga and teacher Ms Jayne.


His classmates crowd around to say the last, final, goodbye.


Big hugs.


Sean doesn't quite know how to react :)


The boys seem fine. Brian was a little pensive and quiet and touchy when we were leaving Moscow, I cut him quite a bit of slack as I think he misses his friends a lot. He's much better now. I think the holiday is helping :)

2 comments:

monlim said...

Aww... so sweet! It can be tough for kids to constantly have to leave their friends after a few years. Brian and Sean seem to take all this in their stride. Good for them and I'm sure they're looking forward to their next adventure in BKK!

Lilian said...

I think it's really tough too, I don't know if I could have handled it. I would have found the leaving not so bad, but the fitting in a new school would have been too daunting for the very self-conscious teenage me.