Monday, January 04, 2010

A post a day again? Maybe...

At one time, I used to post here once a day. I think I was in London then, it was 2007. I then slowed down and by last year, I just wasn't in a good state of mind to blog much. Too many things to think about and to plan.

I was also second-guessing whether what I wrote would be blog-worthy or not. Is this interesting enough? Will this be too show-offy? A large chunk of what happened in my life went un-journalled because of this. In 2007, I had 351 posts, in 2008, 200 posts and in 2009, it was down to 158 posts.

So with the new year and the new focus on ME, I'm gonna try to revert to posting once a day again (backposts are counted). Hehe, this post about posting once a day makes this my 4th post in 4 days of 2010, I'm on track!

5 comments:

monlim said...

It's exactly the same with me! I started with one post a day, then 5 a week, then 4, then 3 and now... err... whenever I feel like it. I too went through the same thing, wondering if I'm writing post-worthy things or just narcissistic ramblings.

But you know, it's so nice to have a journal of everyday events cos time just flies and we forget what happened. Sometimes I look back at my old posts and think, luckily I wrote about this-and-that cos I'll never remember it otherwise. So just for that, I'll say go for it! Would love to read more about your life and your kids :)

Lilian said...

Thanks for the support Mon :) We sometimes look through old posts and have a good laugh over things said and done, which like you said, we would otherwise not have remembered! And while Sean's looks hasn't changed very much, Brian's changes all the time. I like to laugh at his bunny teeth chubby cheeks pictures.

So yeah, look out for more inane snippets of my little ole life...hopefully.

ladyb said...

Haiya....the two of you just continue churning out posts...or else nothing to read while I m having my cup of coffee in the morning esp. ganbatte kudasai!

Lilian said...

You have time to surf internet and drink coffee in the morning? Is this at 530am :)

ladyb said...

erm...5.30am I m still bz brushing teeth....preparing things... hurrying my boy...I will surf the net ard 9-10 am before I start preparing lunch :-)