Thursday, September 10, 2009

Home-cooked Thai food

The nice thing about a home-stay holiday is of course...home-cooked food :) We had dinner at home 3 nights, pictures below are from one of those nights. I started salivating when looking at the pictures again...sigh...



Tomyam Goong...besides dinner-time, I had tomyam goong at every meal I had outside too, my favourite!


One of the nights, May and her hubby bought 2 packets of the oyster omelette I loved so much from the restaurant where we went for Sean's birthday. Still soooo good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lilian, your photo taking skills is very good! All the photos are beautiful. You have a good eye for subject! You make the place look so interesting, just like your last blog about KK. You should have a blog on travel & food.

Chris

Lilian said...

Haha, I wish I can blog solely on travel and food, but this would require that I travel lots, which I don't really do. Er, and I'm passionate only about certain cuisine, eg Thai and Japanese...if go angmoh country, nothing to write!

breve1970 said...

I can see that you are a chilli aficionado like me! Love your pictures to bits!

Lilian said...

You love chilli too Ann? That's why I love Thailand so much, lots of spicy food. May kept laughing every time someone in her family asked if I can take spicy food! I ate even more cili padi than them.