Friday, May 01, 2009

A hit with the older girls

Today's a public holiday but not at the boys' school. So Eddie was picking Sean up from the gamesroom (where Sean goes to after school to wait for Brian who's dismissed 30 min later) when he saw these two British girls, sisters. The older girl was picking the younger girl up from the gamesroom too.

The older girl saw Sean and said to her younger sister, "That's Brian's brother Sean. He's very smart, just like Brian." She then turned to Sean and asked, "What's 13 divided by 20?"

Sean thought for a bit and replied, "First you divide 13 by 10 and then divide again by 2."

The girl said, "So what is it?"

A few seconds later (told you guys he's doesn't calculate at lightning speed), he said, "0.65"

The older girl turned to her younger sister and said, "I want to swap you for him."

LOL!!

Eddie found out from the older girl that she's Brian's classmate.

Brian later told us many girls in his class think Sean's very cute. I've seen some of them (in pairs) go up to Sean and exclaim to each other, He looks just like Brian!!! and squeal, He's sooooo cute!!! (Once, two girls saw Sean near the library and said he's like a clone of Brian; Sean overheard them and said, "I'm not a clone!"; they were so tickled they told Brian about it when they went back to class.)

So apparently, these girls think Sean looks like Brian, and that Sean's very cute. I don't think this means they think Brian's cute too, but for sure, the younger brother's a hit with the older girls :)

****************************

Another time, Brian's classmate (a Korean girl who's in his Advanced Math group) asked Sean while they were all waiting for their pick-up outside the school, "Who do you like more? Your brother or your mum?" Sean said, "My brother."

The girl then pulled Sean away till Brian was out of earshot and asked again, "Who do you like more? Your brother or your mum?" This time, Sean said, "I think I like my mum a little bit more." Pffffttt...

14 comments:

monlim said...

This is hilarious!! You know, for some strange reason, kids dislike their younger siblings but their peers love them. L-A is annoyed cos she says her friends are always saying Andre is so cute and when her classmate (Ryan)'s younger brother comes to the class, all the classmates say "He's so cute!" but Ryan will shout "go away!!"

Sean must love all the attention huh?

Lilian said...

But the younger ones are really cute right? haha...Andre we all know is No1 charmer; and I just took a look at Ryan's mum's blog and his brother is so cute aiyohhh, even though he's already P4 right?

Sean couldn't be bothered actually. He got one kind of attitude one lah, very yaya, but people still like to approach him.

monlim said...

Yes, Ryan's brother is p4, GEP too. Yalah, we all think the young 'uns are just so darn adorable! Sean is definitely a cutie pie - the yaya attitude is part of the charm, the "swagger" as Simon Cowell would say! (oops, not that I'm comparing him with that certain contestant LOL)

Lilian said...

If he grows up to be as talented as that contestant (of course without that kind of leaning), he can swagger all he wants!

Oh, and Ryan's soooo tall now!

Alcovelet said...

Yup, really ridiculously funny! But perhaps it's girls who just love younger kids because they have that nurturing instinct. So when they see the sibling of someone they know, that familiarity gets passed on.

That aside, Sean doesn't look that much like Brian to me except for The Hair. He's got a really sweet face behind the glasses, that's so true. So aiyo cute!! Brian looks more like you in that attractive Hawaiian way (I told you, no?)

Lilian said...

Girls are naturally giggly and squeal about lots of stuff, that's true.

I don't think they look alike at all either. Hawaiian?? You just made me snort LOL!

monlim said...

Umm... I think Simon used the swagger comment on another guy, the hokey one...

Yup, Ryan towers one head above everyone else in the class! Plus voice broke so he has this sexy man voice :D

Lilian said...

Oh NOOOOOO!!!

I thought when you said swagger, you meant that swagger Adam did when he walked down the stairs during Rat Pack week!

NO NO NO GOKEY! Bleahhhh...HOKEY GOKEY's got to GOkey!

Lilian said...

You see, cos I watch clips of performances from the net, I won't really know what the judges say about Gokey, cos I can hardly ever sit through his entire performance. It's true, I can't. And I know I'd gag listening to the judges continually fawning over him like he's the 2nd coming!

monlim said...

Hahahaha!! Ok ok, no swagger... I touched a raw chord I see! But totally agree with you lah, that one has so gotta go. Dunno what wool he pulled over America's eyes, he's so fake.

Domesticgoddess said...

Hee hee.. I think your Sean and Brian are really cute too!! When I was that age, I used to go ga-ga over those brainy boys in my class. The smarter they are, the cuter they are!

Lilian said...

Thanks DG :) When I was young long long ago, I liked them brainy too, BUT not nerdy. And they had to be cute too, I was very shallow.

Anonymous said...

Lilian, Sean is so cute lah, he knows when to say the right thing *the part of liking you or his brother*. High score for EQ!!

Chris

Lilian said...

Ya-lah, in school, he's at the mercy of Brian during pick-ups if I'm not there, so he has make sure he stays on Brian's good side.