Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What the boys think of us

Inspired by Hsien's post, here are the answers I managed to squeeze out of the boys, not an easy task at all! Btw, they were questioned separately, without knowing what each other's answers were.

1. What is something mummy always says to you?
Sean: I love you
Brian: Do your work.

2. What makes mummy happy?
Sean: Me
Brian: Me

3. What makes mummy sad?
Sean: When I go to school
Brian: Watching a sad movie.

4. How does your mummy make you laugh?
Sean: By tickling me
Brian: She makes jokes

5. What was your mummy like as a child?
Sean: A girl
Brian: Mischievious

6. How old is your mummy?
Sean: 40 (No I'm not!...not yet anyway.)
Brian: 39

7. How tall is your mummy?
Sean: 160 something centimetres
Brian: 170 cm (woot...thanks Brian :))

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Sean: Play with me
Brian: Surf the internet

9. What does your mummy do when you’re not around?
Sean: Play computer games
Brian: Surf the internet

10. If your mummy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Sean: Playing computer games
Brian: Setting a record on a computer game

11. What is your mummy really good at?
Sean: Playing computer games
Brian: Cooking

12. What is your mummy not very good at?
Sean: Playing tortoise talk
Brian: Teaching Sean

13. What does your mummy do for her job?
Sean: Cook
Brian: She's a wife and mother

14. What is your mummy’s favorite food?
Sean: Chilli
Brian: Peking Duck

15. What makes you proud of your mummy?
Sean: Loving me
Brian: She's a very funny mother

16. If your mummy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Sean: Bloo (from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends)
Brian: Frankie from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends cos she takes care of everyone in the house

17. What do you and your mummy do together?
Sean: Hug each other
Brian: Play computer games

18. How are you and your mummy the same?
Sean: We both play computer games
Brian: We both know how to take care of ourselves

19. How are you and your mummy different?
Sean: Mummy likes surfing the internet and I don't
Brian: She's funnier.

20. How do you know your mummy loves you?
Sean: She hugs me
Brian: She always hugs me and tells me she loves me

21. Where is your mummy’s favorite place to go?
Sean: China Dreams (a chinese restaurant in Moscow)
Brian: Japan

_____________________________________

1. What is something daddy always says to you?
Sean: I don't think daddy ever says the same things to me.
Brian: Ze boys....(Eddie's standard greeting to the boys when he gets back from work)

2. What makes daddy happy?
Sean: Fruit plus (a sweet)
Brian: Prawn crackers and dvds

3. What makes daddy sad?
Sean: I don't think anything makes Daddy sad
Brian: Daddy doesn't get sad.

4. How does your daddy make you laugh?
Sean: By farting
Brian: He makes jokes about himself

5. What was your daddy like as a child?
Sean: A boy
Brian: Mischievious and funny

6. How old is your daddy?
Sean: 40
Brian: 39

7. How tall is your daddy?
Sean: Maybe about the same height as my mummy
Brian: 165 cm (LOL!)

8. What is his favorite thing to do?
Sean: Watch TV
Brian: Watch TV

9. What does your daddy do when you’re not around?
Sean: Watch TV
Brian: He works

10. If your daddy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Sean: For being the fattest person
Brian: Most hardworking at work

11. What is your daddy really good at?
Sean: Eating Fruit Plus
Brian: Working

12. What is your daddy not very good at?
Sean: Being thin
Brian: Taking care of himself

13. What does your daddy do for his job?
Sean: Work at Singapore Airlines
Brian: He works at Singapore Airlines

14. What is your daddy’s favorite food?
Sean: Fruit Plus
Brian: Charsiew

15. What makes you proud of your daddy?
Sean: Peeling me oranges
Brian: He works very hard

16. If your daddy were a cartoon character, who would he be?
Sean: I don't think he would be a cartoon character
Brian: Mr Herriman cos he's always ordering Frankie around

17. What do you and your daddy do together?
Sean: Eat sweets and watch TV
Brian: Watch movies

18. How are you and your daddy the same?
Sean: We both like oranges
Brian: We both like eating raisins

19. How are you and your daddy different?
Sean: Daddy eats peanuts and I don't
Brian: He's always eating tidbits and not taking care of his body.

20. How do you know your daddy loves you?
Sean: He gives me oranges
Brian: He does many things for us

21. Where is your daddy’s favorite place to go?
Sean: I don't know
Brian: Kota Kinabalu

8 comments:

monlim said...

Hahahahaha!! I laughed so much at Sean's answers to Eddie - I'm imagining a fat guy who's eating Fruit Plus while watching tv!! I'm sure Eddie won't be very flattered though...

Lilian said...

You imagined it right! That's exactly what he does on weekends when he's not working on his computer. He's used to Sean's jibes by now...I'm just thankful I'm not the target.

Sean is a Fruit Plus addict too, and also likes all the tidbits that Eddie likes. The two of them are terrible.

Tsu Lin + + said...

That's so funny! Made me LOL early in the morning just now (I read it at 745am). Def a good way to start off my day.

And scary isn't it, what the kids think of their parents - mom as a computer gaming carer of family, and dad as.. uhh.. u know the dreaded F-word. :P

Lilian said...

Yes yes, the F-word all women dread. But it's apt that Sean is targetting his dad, cos the word FAT is part of Father what.

I was just thinking today that it would be horrible if the kids' memory of their mom is that of a woman glued to her computer all day. I so seriously need help.

Tsu Lin + + said...

In all honesty, I think it's cool to have a gaming mom! I wish my mom was one... :P Then she wouldn't have hidden the keyboard away when we were younger bcos we couldn't be teared away from the computer at night, or during the day, or afternoon...

Hehehe..

But FAT has become me, though. I need to exercise to get rid of the tummy. (Oops, off topic pulak)

Lilian said...

The boys would beg to differ...having a computer game addict for a mum means their access to the computer is curbed almost all day. Will probably need to get another laptop very soon.

Puzzled by Puzzles! said...

I let the kids do this and for Q 10. If your mummy becomes famous, what will it be for?
DS wrote: "She probably won't." Sob! Sob!

Lilian said...

LOL! He's so honest! Next time his wife asks Am I fat?, he's gonna get into big trouble.