Tuesday, October 14, 2008

English: Peter Pan meets Garfield

In this assignment dated 20 June 2007, Brian's teacher told them to write about two characters meeting each other.

************************
Garfield: Hello, what's your name?
Peter Pan: My name's Peter Pan.
G: My name's Garfield. Do you have any lasagne?
P: No, I don't. What's lasagne?
G: You don't know what lasagne is? Poor child. Why are you at this New Year party? You look far too young.
P: Well, I am a story character. I'd never known what a party was, so I flew here. Why are you here?
G: I knew there was a lot of food at parties, so there would probably be lasagne. Excuse me.
(Garfield dives into a large pan of lasagne, eats it all, and shakes himself dry, spraying everyone with tomato sauce in the process).
G: That was delicious. So, did you say you could fly?
P: Yes, I can fly. I also have my own fairy. Her name is Tinker Bell.
***********************

Unfortunately, the assignment wasn't completed, we must have left school around then. But Peter Pan meets Garfield for an assignment on two characters meeting? I wonder if Singapore teachers would accept this. Brian's teacher's comment was "Great so far".

No comments: