Tuesday, September 16, 2008

News that warms the freezing...

...cockles of my heart! I've been feeling generally yucky this week or so and am still having itchy throat, greenish phlegm, blocked nose. The weather went below 10 deg C this week; and it's been soooo cold. And look at the state of the stockmarket, I do not even dare log on to my online broking account, yeah, I'm an ostrich.

But finally, I have something to look forward to. Remember this post? Well, Eddie is in Singapore this week for work and he has just purchased MY BRAND NEW CANON EOS 1000D DSLR, YIPPPPPEEEEEE! Yes PP, from Funan Centre's John3:16, thanks for the rec!

I'll only be able to lay my hands on the baby when Eddie gets back this Saturday but thinking about all the photo possibilities makes me whoop with joy! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait. There are gonna be some kick-ass photos coming your way from now on.

7 comments:

bACk in GERMANY said...

Welcome to the club! :)
Bet you'll love it to bits!

Lilian said...

Danke!

Roslyn said...

I want a new camera tooooooo!!!!

petite fleur said...

I feel so excited for you. I know the feeling. You are going to have so much fun.

Lilian said...

Roslyn: BUY BUY BUY....listen to that little voice in your head!

Siu Mei: I have loads to learn from you.

monlim said...

you must be one happy camper!

Lilian said...

Happily and eagerly waiting for it to arrive...hope I won't be overwhelmed by too many buttons/functions/options/choices.