Friday, September 19, 2008

As if you didn't know already...




You Are a Morning Person



You're optimistic, alert, and full of energy to start the day.

While you would love to party all night, you rather be up at the crack of dawn.

You don't procrastinate or spend time worry about what to do next.

You take life by the reigns, and you like to have an early start.

Are You a Morning Person or Night Person?

...of course I'm a morning person. Kena tagged by PP to do this.

Description not quite accurate though. Definitely not full of energy to start the day, I'm quite grumpy in the morning, mainly cos of hurrying the slow-coaches for school. And I'm a HUGE procrastinator....my mantra: Why do today what you can put off till tomorrow? :)

It's not by choice that I'm a morning person, I've been like that all my life. I envy those who can crash till noon on weekends. I want to sleep in too! But I can't, 8am latest, and I'll be up. A big pain when I had only gone to bed at 4am!

7 comments:

monlim said...

err... my bed time is 2-10am... never up to see lesley-anne off to school *blushes*

Lilian said...

I have to be up at 7am to wake the other sleepy-heads up and prepare bfast.

This morning cannot tahan, had gone back to bed at almost 6am after waking up at 3+ and getting hooked on the net (bad habit). Couldn't wake up at all, just up now at 9am.

Bleary-eyed, I told Sean he was staying home today (he's coughing anyway); Brian got ready himself, had milk and cookies then went downstairs.

See, even when I'm so tired, I still can't sleep till 10am. I'm gonna be a zombie all day today.

bACk in GERMANY said...

Jialat... we all have to go for the internet-detox camp in China!!!

Lilian said...

Were you the one who first talked about the internet detox camp. Cos Brian's eyes widened when he read someone's blog/comment about that AND he immediately started teasing me about it. In fact, he started telling Eddie about it, but I quickly shushed him up.

bACk in GERMANY said...

Oops... big mouth..

Brian, if you are reading this, please think twice about sticking your mom into the detox camp. Yeah, you will get her laptop, no doubt, but you should know that there will be no beef rendang waiting for you at home on a cold winter day - and it's COLD in Moscow! Also, your mommy will not be around to bring you to your favourite lebanese restaurant...

Lilian said...

Brian mulls: Hmmm, beef rendang, lebanese food...over...unlimited internet surfing, computer games all day, no nagging me to bathe, no one to stop me from annoying Sean, my favourite Kimchi Ramyun instant noodles for all meals (what Daddy can cook)...

Now that's a hard choice! Off to China you go Mummy!

bACk in GERMANY said...

Alamak... woman... have you no more merits???!!! Gotta save yourself... then again, I'll be friend enough to be there with you, though my kids would be crying the walls down... cos nobody is gonna make milk for them, shower them, cook for them, take them to the park/palyrgoud/museum, no one to irritate in the afternoon, no more painting, no one to buy clothes for them, do their laundry etc.