Sunday, August 17, 2008

Only been a month since...

...I last posted here. It felt longer...I thought I hadn't posted in about 2 months. I don't feel too bad now :) How's everyone been doing?

We've been back in Moscow for 2 days now. Have not fully unpacked. As usual, whenever I'm back in Malacca, I'll get hooked on some sappy Korean drama (just from watching a few episodes), this time it's You are my Destiny, so the past 30 hours have been spent catching up from Episode 1 via Youtube. I watched 40 episodes so far!

The past 2 months have been FUN, FUN, FUN!!! Spent about a month in Singapore, then packed the boys off to Malacca with mum while I flew to Moscow and then London for a few days, back to Singapore for a few days, off to meet the boys in Malacca, then to KL and Genting for a short family holiday.

Pictures coming soon.

5 comments:

Tsu Lin + + said...

Phew, welcome back. The "click" button on my mouse is almost broken due to clicking here daily (I know it doesn't make realistic sense, I was over-dramatising).

Li Min said...

Are you going to spend your upcoming cold wintry Russian days watching Korean dramas on Youtube? Haha...
BTW I am hooked on TVB dramas, been renting them. And the kids are addicted too. Now that they have started their school term, dh has warned me that I am not allowed to rent anymore... although Andrea said it is good for me to pass time.

Lilian said...

:) Hi gals.

Tsu Lin, you're funny. I was in London and it was HOT! You spending the summer in London? When are you headed for Msia?

Li Min, my hubby bought some TVB dvds, I can't really follow much without subtitles. I used to be hooked on TVB shows when I was a teenager, the fella will deliver the latest videos right up to my house. Shows like "Police Cadet", "The Turbulent Decade"...

Korean dramas are also darn addictive, I only watched a few episodes on Astro back in Malacca, and kena hooked. Brian is also hooked, Sean likes watching too. The show I'm chasing now is "You are my Destiny"...classic Korean drama. Do you have other recommendations?

Li Min said...

hmm... the TVB dramas I am watching come with subtitles in English or Mandarin and you can even choose the language leh. That's how mt kids watch. haha... No recommendations for Korean dramas as I don't watch.

Dutchess said...

You're back! :)

In Beijing, CCTV6 is a channel completely devoted to serial dramas both local and overseas. Without meaning to, I found myself following two, and old circa '80s one from Japan and a Korean one about what else? star-crossed lovers. I don't care too much for the main couple - they annoy me to bits - I watch it for the meddling Mother-In-Law, just to see what she comes up with next. LOL.