Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Who are neighbours with polar bears now?

Hehe...I can't believe how ironic it is that in April, we're having superb proper spring weather in Moscow and my friends in London are getting snow! Hsien had told me over the weekend that it was snowing but I didn't know how heavy it was till I saw Roslyn's pictures.

And according to Lisa, the snowfall they got on Sunday was the heaviest she's seen since moving to London, 7 or 8 years ago. I suppose it can be really thrilling to have gorgeous snow appearing out of nowhere so it's little wonder she started reminiscing about her time in Copenhagen: I loved to sit by the fireplace with a hot drink, soft music , and watch the snow fall. Those were the days!

6 comments:

bACk in GERMANY said...

O yes... Winter's here finally! Now we don't get snow in Nov, but in April!
Check out the webcam in Feldberg: http://www.taunus.info/en/news/webcam/

Lilian said...

Hehe, you didn't need to be posted to Moscow after all :) Snow came to you, how hard did you pray?

bACk in GERMANY said...

I think the pilgrims in us that drove some 500 km (x2) to snowy mountains did somewhat say something about our faith, or the lack of it! Haha...

Lilian said...

You drove?? You mean you guys didn't walk?? What kind of lauyar pilgrims are you :)

bACk in GERMANY said...

Haha...
that's why the snow in Frankfurt!!!
HE has a good sense of humour, right? :)

Lilian said...

Yes, I've been the butt of His jokes many times :)