Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hello Valerie!



We finally met little Valerie today. Sean really wanted to see her; he's very intrigued that the baby who was inside Auntie Katherine's big tummy is now a real baby.

From Sean: "Valerie was angry, very angry. Very, very, very angry. She's outside Auntie Katherine's stomach. She was inside her stomach, then she was outside her stomach. She was very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very....pretty. We gave her the cupcakes but I think they didn't eat the cupcakes. But did they? She hasn't got any teeth. She's only got gums. And you can't see her teeth now because they haven't grown. She likes to sleep so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so....much. I think she does not want to open her eyes. I think she has very small hands and fingers."

Hee...well, I think Valerie's very cute and and chubby. She definitely doesn't look like a 3-day old to me. Katherine thinks she looks just like Wilson, I think it's too early to tell. There was a hint of double eye-lids when she tried to open her eyes, so there's hope yet that she'll take after her pretty mummy : ) (I can already hear Wilson going What's wrong if baby looks like me? ke ke).

No comments: